Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


Here's Ava helping me "sort" my CDs and
DVDs. I think she looks so cute in her knit
hoodie (a hand-me-down from Ciara & Braylee)
and her hair in a pretty.

Ava and I went for a walk during the meltdown
this afternoon. Ava enjoyed stepping on the
dirty snow, watching the water run in the streets,
and picking up soggy pine cones. She wanted
me to taste-test the pine cones; each time she'd
bring it close to my mouth, I'd say, "Ugh. Yucky,"
which she thought was so funny.

2 comments:

Bethany M Usher said...

That hoody (the Easter one, right) was originally from your mother! And I have an adorable picture of Braylee wearing it, and trying to squirm out of the picture. It's so cool to see Ava in it!

the ritchie's said...

So fun. Love your outdoor pics. I want to hear more about your vacation. Sounds like you had a great time!