skip to main | skip to sidebar

Three Peas and a Dog in a Pod

Saturday, February 7, 2009

This is footage from September (Ava is 5 months).

It's too cute, too funny, and I don't think I'd cross her.

Posted by Becca at 4:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (54)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • Mmmm...
      • Time to Move the Woodpile...
      • Artistic Endeavors
      • Ava...in a dress???
      • Standing Tall
      • If you're true to your teeth....
      • This is footage from September (Ava is 5 months).I...
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)

About Me

Becca
View my complete profile