


Auntie Tamara also had a hand in many "design
decisions" for Ava's room, since color isn't my thing
(although I'm learning). On Sunday,Tamara took
pictures of our babe sleeping in her room. The wall
saying states, "Grace was in all her steps, heaven in
her eye."
Ava's room is my favorite of the house. The light is always
so nice & I love to sit in there to look & listen. This
was a habit long before Ava arrived. Now the room
is filled with cooing, consonant sounds, bedtime stories,
laughter, crying, and lullabies--the sounds I
imagined and looked forward to the most. "Ava" means
life and it truly is life's room.
2 comments:
These pictures are just precious Becca. Ava is just a beautiful baby.
beautiful room! I can see why you love to sit in there. I remember having that same feeling with Timothy's room...AGES ago. :)
The fall pics are great. I could see your warm, friendly smile and it makes me miss you!
Don't you just love leaves for an instant background??
Post a Comment